Chart CAIRE Companion 5 Oxygen Concentrator
- +380660006006Александр Иванович - Реабилитация
- +380503550550Сергей Николаевич - Реабилитация
- +380503320320Ирина - Оборудование для ДЦП
- График работы
- Адрес и контакты
Chart CAIRE Companion 5
Made in USA
Гарантия: 3 годa
The Next Generation of Quality
CAIRE’s new 5 LPM compact stationary—the Companion 5—is designed
specifically for quality, performance, and reliability.
The Companion 5 uses state-of-the-art technology and high-quality parts,
including the high capacity sieve and compressor,
to create the most durable unit on the market.
The design utilizes minimal components and internal connections.
The Companion 5 reliably delivers between 0.5-5.0 LPM at high purity levels.
It is sure to become the workhorse stationary of your concentrator fleet.
The Companion 5 is perfect for the noise-sensitive patients.
A patent-pending intake filter is combined with a 2-chamber muffler to reduce the intake sound.
A purge muffler quiets the exhaust gas, giving the Companion 5 an industry-leading
quietest purge cycle that virtually eliminates the exhaust noise event.
By minimizing the intake and exhaust sounds, the low and consistent sound
of the Companion 5 quickly becomes unnoticeable to patients.
The Companion 5 features a patent-pending system that adjusts
the valve cycle timing based on flow rates.
Lower flow rates will produce a shorter valve cycle.
This leads to reduced power consumption, higher oxygen purity,
lower operating temperatures, quieter operation,
and reduced pressure at lower flow rates.
These benefits not only improve performance and durability,
but also maximize the efficiency of the major components.
The Perfect Fit for Patients
A uncomplicated patient interface features a toggle on/off switch, easy-to-read LED lights,
audible alarms, and a simple rotating flow control knob.
The robust metal cannula barb provides a secure connection and the humidifier bottle stand is
integrated into the front panel for easy access, attachment and durability.
Simplicity of Service
The CAIRE Companion 5 was built with ease of service in mind.
The 2-piece cabinet opens easily and all parts are quickly accessible.
The unit contains a minimal amount of internal parts and connections.
All components are quick and easy to exchange, including quick-release sieve beds.
Provider maintenance is only required in 2-year intervals.
The Companion 5 Air Intake Filter is easily accessible for inspection
and replacement through a panel in the bottom of the cabinet.
The LED hour meter also displays diagnostic alarm codes,
making service calls and diagnostics easier than ever.
- Delivers 0.5–5.0 LPM continuous flow at high purity levels
- AutoFLOW technology reduces power by 15% (250 W) when running at 2.0 LPM
- UltraSILENT technology produces industry-leading quietest purge cycle and near silent operation
- Compact design is tall and narrow to fit into a patient’s home environment
- Unit is easily transported by the rollerbase or integrated top handle
- Optional OCSI (Oxygen Monitoring) available for added security
- A robust metal cannula barb and a front-loading humidifier bottle stand for easy access and secure attachment
- 2-piece service cabinet with minimal internal parts and connections is simple to work on and maintain
- Easy-to-read LED hour meter displays diagnostic alarm codes
- Intake filter is easily accessible through filter door for quick inspection and replacement
- 2-year maintenance interval
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% +5.5 / -3%
- Flow Rate: Continuous 0.5 to 5.0 LPM
- Continuous Flow Accuracy: +/- 10% or 200ml/min, whichever is greater
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 4.6 psig (31.7 kPa) nominal
- Dimensions: 21.5 H x 12.5 W x 13.5 D (inches), 54.6 H x 31.8 W x 34.2 D (cm)
- Weight: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Nominal Sound Level: 40 dB(A) at 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow
- Power: 120 V, 60 Hz (North American), 230 V, 50 Hz (European)
- Power Consumption: 250 watts at 2 LPM, 350 watts maximum
- Alarms: Power Failure, Flow Rate Error, General System Malfunction, Low concentration (with optional OCSI)
- Operating Environment: 41º F to 104º F (5°C to 40°C), up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Altitude: -1,253 to 9,878 ft (-382 to 3,010 m)
- Storage Environment: -40º F to 158º F (-40°C to 70°C), up to 95% relative humidity
- Filters: Intake Filter, Bacteria Filter
- Back-Up Alarm Power: Capacitor
Информация для заказа
- Цена: Цену уточняйте